Question Computer Boots in Store, Not at Home... PSU??

Jul 6, 2020
So I bought a cyberpower pc from my local best buy early march. Ive had several issues where i had to cycle power but nothing major. This morning I go to boot it and nothing. Do the normal routine, cycle power and nothing. Try outlets, surge protectors new ac cords and nothing. Bring it in to the store and it boots... is this indicative of a PSU issue? What should my next steps be? I’m really at a loss here guys.

Jul 6, 2020
I would suspect the wiring in your residence. You may need to contact an electrician.

also crossed my mind but heres the thing - i was staying with my mother for about the first 8 weeks i had the system and had the same problems where i had to constantly cycle to get it to boot. I’ve always suspected it was a bad power supply because I never put a super high load on it but still had issues. I just moved to this apartment about 2 weeks ago and it was fine the whole time except for when I had to cycle power to get it to boot. I’m not sure what I’d even be able to do if its an issue with the wiring in the apartment since im renting