Computer Boots no POST

swagT_T_

Reputable
Aug 6, 2015
Computer turns on but it doesn’t POST and nothing happens on my screen besides saying “No Signal” and yes it is plugged into my GPU and a white Q-LED light pops up next to the ram on my mobo indicating VGA which I don’t know what that means or what could be wrong bc I use HDMI, I installed a Ryzen 5 2600 from a Ryzen 5 1500x today on a Asus B350F motherboard I think the problem is the BIOS needs to be updated but I don’t know how I can do it since I can’t get into the computer through the new CPU. And the old processor doesn’t work when I put it back in I think some of the pins got bent when moving everything around so if anyone could help me that would be great.

PC:
CPU: Ryzen 5 2600
GPU: GTX 1060 6gb
MOBO: Asus B350-F
RAM: 2x8 16gb DDR4 @ 2400mhz

If anyone could show me how to fix it or update bios through a flash drive even tho it doesn’t POST please help and I also have checked the ram it all works, the GPU also does work and turn on nothing wrong so at this point idk what to do.

gourge

Reputable
Nov 6, 2018
Apart from bending the pins back no you can try and do this by yourself but if you aren’t confident search for a computer repair shop and ask for a quote if it’s not worth it eg the price of a new board. If you could send a photo of the bent pins it would be useful to advise you on what to do next but if you aren’t experienced just ask for a repair quote and got from there