[SOLVED] Computer boots up, but doesn’t output a signal to monitor or keyboard or mouse

Oct 13, 2019
. When I turn on my PC, everything looks fine, but it doesn’t output a signal to any of my connected devices. Ive reset the battery and ram and both didn’t help. Has anyone had this problem before and knows how to fix it?
Specs are :
Amd Ryzen 3600X
16gigs of ram
Nvidia rtx 2060 6gb
Asus prime B450-Plus
A cooler Master master watt lite 600 watt
And the system runs on Windows 10

Last edited:
Solution
If it’s not automatic, no I haven’t, how do I do that ?
You need to have an older ryzen cpu (1st or 2nd gen) the MB recognizes those right out of the box. https://www.asus.com/be-nl/Motherboards/PRIME-B450-PLUS/HelpDesk_BIOS/ here are the BIOS updates on the official ASUS website. Download version 1201 and put it on a USB drive. If you play destiny 2 download the latest bios update. Than go to the BIOS using the 1th or 2nd gen ryzen cpu and search for EZ Flash, There you should be able to select the USB and than the bios update, do not turn of power while updating the bios, this will lead to a MB brick and it is basically broken. After it's complete put in the 3th gen processor and it should work
All anyone knows so far is that your have some sort of PC and that you have no display. ('booting up' is not the same as merely 'powering on')

Anyone desiring to lend suggestions will want complete system specs...

(Is this a new build, or, a system previously working that now suddenly has no display?)

Oct 13, 2019
It worked fine previously, it’s very new as well. Specs are :
Amd Ryzen 3600X
16gigs of ram
Nvidia rtx 2060 6gb
Asus prime B450-Plus

Iniaskle

Commendable
Mar 5, 2019
. When I turn on my PC, everything looks fine, but it doesn’t output a signal to any of my connected devices. Ive reset the battery and ram and both didn’t help. Has anyone had this problem before and knows how to fix it?
Specs are :
Amd Ryzen 3600X
16gigs of ram
Nvidia rtx 2060 6gb
Asus prime B450-Plus
Have you updated the BIOS yet, B450 needs a bios update to recognize 3d gen ryzen cpu's

Iniaskle

Commendable
Mar 5, 2019
If it’s not automatic, no I haven’t, how do I do that ?
You need to have an older ryzen cpu (1st or 2nd gen) the MB recognizes those right out of the box. https://www.asus.com/be-nl/Motherboards/PRIME-B450-PLUS/HelpDesk_BIOS/ here are the BIOS updates on the official ASUS website. Download version 1201 and put it on a USB drive. If you play destiny 2 download the latest bios update. Than go to the BIOS using the 1th or 2nd gen ryzen cpu and search for EZ Flash, There you should be able to select the USB and than the bios update, do not turn of power while updating the bios, this will lead to a MB brick and it is basically broken. After it's complete put in the 3th gen processor and it should work

Solution