[SOLVED] Computer cant boot into bios

PaddyVu

Honorable
Apr 15, 2016
I have cooler master 460 model RS460-PSARI3 vs i7-2600k and RX570,ram 16GB,main h77
I have problem when i start my computer,sometimes it boot normal,sometime wont,it wont pop up anything on screen,not even bios,keyboard didnt light up at all,need to complete power off and wait 1 min so it will start booting to window,i dont know what's wrong with my PC :( pls help

Last edited:

PaddyVu

Honorable
Apr 15, 2016
I bought this card 6 months ago and it worked fine (2nd).But now i have serious issues.
When i turn on computer,it doesnt post,keyboard doesnt light at all,fan spin and small sound in case,i must restart computer about 5-20 times to make it post,keyboard light and strong sound in case.Playing game for 20 mins cause freeze and buzz sound,need to restart manual.
I tried memtest,CPU test and HDD test all fine. But when i use furmark,it run for 10s and display turn black,freeze,keyboard freeze also,need to force restart,when i run it again,it will instant freeze when i click test. So i try Msi,now it will still run for 10s and freeze but display turn yellow,or even blue. I try underclock MHz to 800 and memory to 750 but it didnt help. But if i leave computer idle for a week it will work fine.Weird.Only happen when stress GPU or playing heavy games.
My spec:
PSU : Coolermaster 460 RS460 PSAR13
CPU: I7-2600k
GPU: RX 570
MAINBOARD: H77
RAM: 16GB

Last edited:

PaddyVu

Honorable
Apr 15, 2016
10 years ago, your PSU got a really bad review, even for being a low end product. It has probably not improved over the years.
I would start by replacing it immediately.
I take this computer to shop to fix it. They show me that my PSU have pcie 6 pin burnt,that's why each time i stress test gpu for 10s,the computer freeze and need to restart manual,also my psu cause my mainboard ram slot error,they fix it for me also,i order new PSU 650W with pcie 8 pin replace 450W with pcie 6 pin and now my computer worked perfect <3 Tks everyone !!! GOD BLESS YOU !!!

Last edited: