[SOLVED] Computer Case Rust - Need recommendation for rust proof case

mboudway1

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2011
Hello, I have a Phanteks Enthoo Pro Full Size tower:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00K6S1B3Q/ref=oh_aui_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

that I purchased about 2 years ago, and I live relatively close to the beach about two blocks away so its very high humidity area. This year I have noticed a large amount of rust showing up on the grills for the fans in the front and the top of the case. I have tried to sand the area, but its difficult to get the correct pressure in the areas where it needs to be sanded, so figured I might as well just get another case since they are not that pricey.

I loved the layout of the Enthoo Pro, and the cable management and airflow that the system has, and looking to keep it around $100 (give or take $30) if possible. Doesn't need to be a massive case, but maybe made of rust proof components like aluminum or plastic and/or tempered glass if possible. I tried looking for cases online, but there are just so many out there and none necessarily mention that they are rust proof.

Thank you for any assistance given!

Solution
New case, and multiple layers of spray paint (rustoleum) before you put it together.

Remove all the plastic bits, and paint that sucker.