Computer Constantly Blue Screening/Crashing, looking for help!

Nov 30, 2018
Hello,

I built my computer last summer and have been experiencing problems with it ever since then. To begin with, I am constantly blue screening with several error codes including: Memory_Management, Bad_Pool_Header, Critical_Service_Failed, and Page_Fault_In_Nonpaged_Area. These blue screens happen while I'm playing video games or right when I exit them. In addition to the constant blue screening, my games just crash unexpectedly and sometimes don't allow me to relaunch them unless I restart my computer or I have to "verify my game files" on steam. I looked in event viewer for the crashes and a common error code that I saw was 0xc0000005 and was told to run sfc/scannow. When doing so, I got no corrupted files. Finally, in addition to all of that I notice some other crashes on my computer. Sometimes Opera will randomly crash and won't allow me to reopen it unless I restart my computer, same goes for other applications such as discord.

I have done several clean installs on my windows, I installed it on my hdd to make sure that my ssd wasn't the problem as well. Additionally, I tested my RAM with memtest86 and Windows memory diagnostics and received no errors. Finally I did a UserBenchmark to test several parts (https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/13299713). I don't know what part of my computer is messing up and would appreciate some help !

SPECS:
Asrock B350 pro4
Ryzen 5 1600
Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB
Patriot Viper 2x4gb 2133mhz
WD 1 TB HDD/ Inland Professional 240 GB SSD
corsair cx650m power supply
Windows 10 Education