Computer crash / freeze / Random colored monitor / sound failing (stuttering)

Jul 25, 2018
Hey guys, basically I've been having this issue for a long time and I cant figure out what cause this, because in the first months after I bought the PC this didn't happen. I think It's probably a hardware issue and, if that's the case, I would like to know which part of the computer is causing this. If I have to replace a piece at least let me know which one it is. If the problem is not hardware pls let me know aswell how should I proceed.

So, when I'm playing certain "heavier" video games in terms of graphics and effects, my PC, after an X amount of time of running that game ( from 20 mins to 2-3hours of playing) will crash suddenly, and at the same time the sound will stutter or even fail sometimes turning into a buzzing sound, and the screen will turn into any color (all black, blue, green, pink... whatever). This all happens at the same time, randomly.
At first this only happend with a specific game called Overwatch, but now it happens with some others that have high graphics and effects. Obviously, me being an ignorant in this matter, I thought it might be an overheating problem, or a graphics card error, but Im not really sure about this. (oh by the way, the only solution when it crashes, is to force a shutdown through the power button)

I appreciate any kind of help, please I was never able to solve this and it's getting a bit frustrating

- Graphics Card : GeForce GTX 750
- Processor : Intel (R) Core(TM) i5-4460 CPU @ 3.20 GHz
- Memory : 8192MB

Jul 25, 2018
How exactly do I check my power supply? sorry I don't know much about this stuff, try to answer my issue always remembering my ignorance with computers. Still I appreciate any help :)