Question Computer Crash Issue

Sep 15, 2019
About a month ago or so, my PC started crashing and giving me blue screens. This would happen usually when i played some sort of video game, but occasionally it would also happen while watching youtube videos as well. I also noticed that the PC would constantly boot loop upon start up, meaning it would start up for a few seconds and shut back down before showing anything on screen and it would repeat this until eventually it would finally start up. I have taken the PC to a repair place and they ran some stress tests on my gpu and cpu and they didnt experience any of the same crashes i have been experiencing. They say the only thing that it may be is the motherboard. Could it be?

• I have updated all drivers
  • The main two blue screen errors that would show up are KERNAL SECURITY CHECK ERROR and WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

Sep 15, 2019
I have an Intel Core i7-4790K @4.00GHz, 4001 Mhz, 4 Core, 8 logical processor
iChillGeforce GTX 970 graphics card
Z97X-Gaming 3 gigabyte motherboard
And 16g ram

Ive had the PC for about 5 years now

Sep 15, 2019
IVE tried to reinstall windows but when it restarts it doesnt show the progress at all, its just a black screen where i cant see what happening, so i cant actually complete the installation. It does the same thing when i try to access bios. I think whats happening is that it actually opens bios up but instead of my moniter displaying it, it just shows a black screen.
It crashes very frequently just about doing anything. It freezes and doesnt allow me to move the mouse or anything and when i leave it long enough it will bluescreen. And yes it crashes more frequently than it originally did. It used to crash only when i played a video game, now it freezes randomly. I cant even go 10 minutes of continuous use without it freezing.

Sep 15, 2019
They said they did all the tests they could, except for the motherboard since they dont have the equipment for it or something. Its been with them for a couple of weeks