Jun 18, 2019
Hey guys,

my computer specs:
i7-2600k @ 3.4ghz
16 GB ram
nvidia geforce 1050 ti
corsair hx850w
Asus pbz68-v pro

I started having this problem maybe 2 months already. Everytime I play certain games like csgo, destiny 2, borderlands, and battlefield. Everything is fine within the main menu and all, until i join a server or start playing for maybe 15 seconds. My computer screen goes black and it boots itself back up. I've done various things that I have seen throughout forums, such as updating drivers, reinstalling drivers, reinstalling the games, tuning in-game settings. I also took out my graphics card and tried to play with my cpu and succeeded in staying in a csgo server for 5 minutes without anything happening. I am still wondering what I should do. Is the gpu the problem or should i test more?

Thanks all!

edit: league of legends, osu!, minecraft work just fine

Trefter

Reputable
Jun 18, 2019
I stayed in csgo for 3 minutes without crashing, but left since the temp gradually went up to 70 celsius, didnt want anything to happen. I dont know if 70 celsius is normal though.

RCFProd

Expert
Ambassador
Fresh Windows install could help, formatting your drives first. Also depends on how you've deleted old drivers before, using DDU is the best way to do so. Other sources keep certain old files and don't delete everything.

Last ditch guess is that It's a hardware related issue. PSU might be going old, motherboard VRM's might be heating up more.

Reactions: Trefter