Computer crashed, nothing on monitor now.

Benjamin_33

Commendable
May 1, 2016
I was in my middle of playing Dark Souls 3 and it suddenly crashed, several seconds later my whole screen was covered in pink, green and yellow circles. I was unable to recover so I turned off my computer. Now whenever I turn it back on nothing comes up on the screen. The computer will start, the CD tray still opens, fans spin but aside from that, nothing comes up.

i7 6700k
1080 Seahawk
16gb ddr4 ram

Solution
If it's still under warranty then you should contact the manufacturer for a replacement. If you're within the RMA window then do that. Get in contact with Newegg and the manufacturer of your card to work something out. There's no reason that a 5 month old card should die in the middle of a game.

Benjamin_33

Commendable
May 1, 2016
Yes, this is what it was. How should I go about dealing with the graphics card now? I bought it about 5 months ago from newegg.

Jwpanz

Honorable
If it's still under warranty then you should contact the manufacturer for a replacement. If you're within the RMA window then do that. Get in contact with Newegg and the manufacturer of your card to work something out. There's no reason that a 5 month old card should die in the middle of a game.

Solution