[SOLVED] Computer crashes caused by ntoskrnl.exe (Dmp files inside)

Oct 10, 2019
Hi all,

I've been getting constant black screens followed by a loud buzzing sound on my newly built rig every few hours or so. Initially my computer would crash exclusively when gaming, but recently this has started happening even when idle. Basically what happens is that i'll randomly get a black screen followed by a buzz sound coming out of my speaker. At this point, my monitor will indicate that there is no cable connected and the only way to get it to work again is to reboot my machine. Usually the computer keeps running after i get a black screen, but unfortunately its completely unresponsive until i restart it.

I've been looking at BlueScreenView and all crashes seem to be caused by ntoskrnl.exe. I've had this issue for around 2 months now and i've tried literally every thing i could, down from updating my BIOS and all drivers to even replacing components and stress testing my machine in every way i could. Brought it to a shop recently and i was told CPU was overheating, which is certainly not the case since my readings are well below 55 C , even when under heavy load. Tried 2 different, brand new GPUS and had the same thing happen multiple times. I would highly appreciate if someone could help me out and atleast give me some direction. I can't even seem to figure out if this is a hardware or a software issue.

Specs

Gygabyte Geforce 2070 super
AMD Ryzen 5 2600
MOBO B450 Pro M2
Cooler Master MWE Gold 550
16GB RAM

Here's a link to my .dmp files - https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgIrmiA_RlAZijAWx30Ab5fARK23?e=hxxNr0

Thanks

Solution
Must be related to memory. Your error parameter #1 is "The paging hierarchy is corrupt."

Did you actually reinstall all drivers (even those which did not need an update)? You should.

Test your RAM. Reseat it.

In 'msconfig' disable all non-MS services.

Disable your pagefile. Enable again.
Must be related to memory. Your error parameter #1 is "The paging hierarchy is corrupt."

Did you actually reinstall all drivers (even those which did not need an update)? You should.

Solution
Oct 10, 2019

Thanks for the reply Traditore

I reinstalled windows and did a clean install of all of my drivers, yes. I've also run Memtest and Windows memory diagnostic and both came back with 0 errors from what i can tell. I'll try reseating my RAM and the other things you've mentioned to see if it helps.