[SOLVED] Computer crashes when starting windows 10

Feb 26, 2020
I just built my PC a week ago and today while I was gaming my PC randomly crashed. When I went to turn it back on it got to the gigabyte loading screen and then it said "preparing automatic repair". After that the windows loading circle pops up for a second and then my CPU fan turns off and my screen goes to a no signal screen. My case cooling fan and graphics card fan stay on and my motherboard lights are still on but it won't boot up. I have only downloaded a few games and some programs like Spotify and discord so I don't think it's malware and my power goes no where near max power for it to shut down my CPU fan. Please help

Feb 26, 2020
Full system specs including PSU brand and model.
AMD Ryzen 5 2600 3.4 GHz 6-Core Processor

Gigabyte B450M DS3H Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard

G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory

ADATA SU635 480 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive

XFX Radeon RX 570 4 GB RS XXX Video Card

Corsair CXM (2015) 450 W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply

Feb 26, 2020
stick with 1 thread
I built my computer about one week ago and everything since then has been running smoothly until last night when i was gaming and my computer turns off out of the blue. I tried to turn it back on but as soon as the "preparing automatic repair" pops up, the monitor goes to a no input screen and the CPU fan turns off, but everything else keeps running. I can access the boot and BIOS menu and keep it on indefinitely but as soon as windows 10 starts loading it turns off. I have only downloaded popular programs like spotify, steam, twitch and the blizzard launcher so i don't think its something like malware. Please help.

Computer Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 5 2600 3.4 GHz 6-Core Processor
-Gigabyte B450M DS3H Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard
-G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory
-ADATA SU635 480 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive
-XFX Radeon RX 570 4 GB RS XXX Video Card
-Corsair CXM (2015) 450 W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply

Last edited: