[SOLVED] [SOLVED] Computer crashes while browsing the internet BUT not while gaming!

Feb 13, 2019
My PC crashed for no reason when doing almost nothing on it!

Browsing the internet or listening to music make it crash and in the meantime, I can play games for hours without a single issue! What the hell?!

In the event viewer I get an the error ''DistributedCOM'' right at the moment of the crashing time. Is that could be it? On microsoft's forum it says that error is unlikely enough to make your computer crash.

Solution
Finally, problem solved: it was my MOBO that was defect.

A friend of mine had a spare one of a different brand and now my PC works like a charm without any hicups.

My new mobo is an ASUS Prime A320M-K wich, supposedly, needed a BIOS update to run 2nd Gen Ryzen processors but it worked right of the bat luckily for me!

Thank you all for your help!
Feb 13, 2019
Ryzen 5 2600
2x8gb RAM DDR4 2400 (Team Elite Plus)
Gigabyte B450M DS3H
1050ti 4gb
550W PSU

Freshly installed Windows yesterday.
Tryed my rig with some other ram of the same company with different timming and CAS latency but ending with the same result...

Feb 13, 2019
dude how many tabs u got open bruh brobbably why it crashed u got 16 gb ram thats alot how many tabs u got open

Only one was enough or actually, doing nothing on the desktop made my PC crashed. It has nothing to do with that. Imo, you could open 100 tabs and I'd be running without any issue, this is no Pentium III!

How many tabs you think you need opened to excess playing BFV for 7 hours straight?

Feb 13, 2019
Finally, problem solved: it was my MOBO that was defect.

A friend of mine had a spare one of a different brand and now my PC works like a charm without any hicups.

My new mobo is an ASUS Prime A320M-K wich, supposedly, needed a BIOS update to run 2nd Gen Ryzen processors but it worked right of the bat luckily for me!

Thank you all for your help!

Solution