[SOLVED] Computer crashes while gaming

Oct 20, 2019
Hello everyone,
I recently built my first computer computer! During gameplay for some reason my display turns off, my system stays on but the graphics card fans turn on to the highest they can go and two led indicators above the pcie slot turns on. I have to turn the computer off and on again for it to work. This happens within thirty minutes of game play. I'm not sure if its a bad psu or graphics card. Specs below.
PSU: Corsair CX650M
Motherboard: Asus B450-f
Ram: 8x2 16 gb gskill trident z 3200mhz
GPU: Gigabyte auros 2060 super
cpu: Ryzen 2700x

Solution
Solved: In the bios for the ram it was not allocating enough volts for 3200mhz. I up the voltage to 1.4 volts. I have not had a crash in a few days so I believe this was the fix
Oct 21, 2019
Hello everyone,
I recently built my first computer computer! During gameplay for some reason my display turns off, my system stays on but the graphics card fans turn on to the highest they can go and two led indicators above the pcie slot turns on. I have to turn the computer off and on again for it to work. This happens within thirty minutes of game play. I'm not sure if its a bad psu or graphics card. Specs below.
PSU: Corsair CX650M
Motherboard: Asus B450-f
Ram: 8x2 16 gb gskill trident z 3200mhz
GPU: Gigabyte auros 2060 super
cpu: Ryzen 2700x

Hey @tmaster3725 Do you have discord if so add me Removed lets hop in a voice chat and ill try to help you with your problems

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 20, 2019
Solved: In the bios for the ram it was not allocating enough volts for 3200mhz. I up the voltage to 1.4 volts. I have not had a crash in a few days so I believe this was the fix

Solution