[SOLVED] Computer crashes with no error

vesp3r

Distinguished
Ok so heres the deal: I recently had another issue with my computer that was causing random BSOD. Seems i managed to isolate the issue from that one (heres the thread - LINK ) by removing one of my memory sticks.
However now my computer freezes daily with buzzing sound and then restarts. After restarting there is no minidump.
These are the errors listed in Event viewer:

"A fatal hardware error has occurred.

Reported by component: Processor Core
Error Source: Machine Check Exception
Error Type: Bus/Interconnect Error
Processor APIC ID: 0

The details view of this entry contains further information."

The Processor APIC ID can be 0, 1 and 9 in the errors.
Heres the Details of the error: ERROR

The thing is it always happens when i open a game (windowed mode) and go to youtube

PC specs:
CPU - AMD Ryzen 3 1200 @3.1GHz
GPU - NVidia GTX 1050 Ti 4GB
RAM - G. Skill Aegis DDR4 16GB (downgraded to 8GB atm)
PSU - Thermaltake Smart RGB 500W
HDD - WD Blue Gen3 (6 Gb/s) 1TB

Ive done all sorts of tests because of my last issue and every hardware component passed those tests. Im lost now.... is it possible that my MB is dying or its a harddrive issue

Solution
Problem solved!
The issue was caused by a windows setting (fast boot). After disabling it my computer ran under moderate load for about 36 hours and still going.

vesp3r

Distinguished
UPDATE: Ive ran my system with a new PSU. The computer ran uninterrupted for about 27h and then restarted again with 4 error logs in the event viewer same as the one from my first post

Update 2: Seems something is causing my CPU to throttle
However i never registered higher temperature than 40 deg C on any of my system components. Additionally iphysically checked if the CPU heatsink is hot and it wasnt even warm to the tuch

Last edited: