Dec 22, 2018
Specs
CPU: I7 8700k
GPU: Gigabyte RTX 2070 Windforce 8G Gaming
RAM: G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 2x8GB (16gb) 3200Mhz
PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 650W 80+ Gold
Cooler : EVGA 240 All in One Watercooling
SSD: Samsung 860 EVO MZ-76E500BW 500GB

Hi guys, I built my PC about 3 weeks ago. Everything was fine. Was playing CSGO, GW2 and Tera without problems and full performance.
3 days ago I decided to play Black Desert Online. The first time I was able to play for 15min and then crashed and I had to close game. Second time, could see pink dots on screen then the game graphic start getting dark till eveything gets black (4min playing).
Now, all games crash and I have to close games. Computer doesn't turn off. Only game window crashes.

I have:
-reseted bios
-uninstalled gpu drivers and reinstalled

It sounds like gpu hardware problem but want to hear from you guys.
Thanks

Solution
i dont have the specific values but you could try gpu-z rendering to stress test it and if it does not hold rma you could also use occt to stress test psu for about 10 min .
Dec 22, 2018

gQTtsNN

I increased fans rpm in bios to test.
Just opened CSGO and couldn't even play...game freezing and not responding. Follow temps attached.
https://imgur.com/a/gQTtsNN
Thank you!

Dec 22, 2018

Hi scout_03,
So, yesterday I formatted my pc again as I didn't have many things installed yet. Thought maybe would be a windows 10 update I did recently or drivers issue. Decided to go from zero again. But problem persists.
I also set fans speed to maximum, but CSGO was crashing as soon as I opened it (graphic card temp was 50c). Could see artifacts on screen.

I really think my new gpu is dying. Could find many users reporting the same about this gpu model.

By the way, what are the correct fans and gpu fan speed?

Dec 22, 2018

Sorry I forgot to mention it. I tested gpu-z rendering however it was crashing during test =(
I have my gpu fans set to automatic, it never reached more than 75c.
I will take my gpu back to the store as I still have warranty and then I post here their answer.