Full Specs:
Motherboard: MSI B450 Tomahawk Max
CPU: Ryzen 2700x
GPU: GeForce RTX 2070 Super
Power Supply: MWE Gold 650
Memory: G. Skill Trident Z DDR4 8GBx2
SSD (boot drive): Samsung Eva 970 500 GB
SSD (game storage): Samsung Eva 860 1 TB

I built this computer back in March, and I have had nothing but problems with it since I have gotten it. I have exhausted my small knowledge of computer information and have had no success in figuring out what the problem is. My computer crashes pretty much anytime I am playing a game, but it is not all games. CS:GO, valorant, and overwatch have never crashed for me. But Modern Warfare (almost always, can't even start the campaign w/o getting a dev error), Fortnite, Division 2 every now and then, and recently Escape from Tarkov has been giving me trouble as well. It has been all sorts of errors with each of them as well. Sometimes it's an actual error code, sometimes its the blue screen of death, and other times my computer will literally just shut down. About 30 min before this was the newest one where my video went black, but everything was still going, then my audio cut out, and then my computer STARTED to crash but then the plane started to take off and then finally it all shut down.

It is never a frame thing, as far as I know my computer is never overheating, video never stutters, it literally just stops.

Like I said, I have exhausted my knowledge of computer things, I have scanned game files, deleted, rolled back and re-downloaded drivers , I have no idea what to do, this is insanely frustrating considering these parts are not even 4 months old and my computer crashes more than anyone that I know. The only thing that I can think is that I need to take the whole thing apart and put it back together or something, so if ANYONE has ANY idea's on what is going on, I would love the help.