Question Computer crashing when idle

Sep 15, 2020
Hello.
I built my first PC about a month ago and have had no problems with it until about a week ago when it crashed for the first time. I had woke up randomly one night and noticed my RGB fans were rainbow (usually have them set to blue) with The error message that said "Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you. Stop code SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION"

Ive made sure I have the latest version of windows and drivers for all my components are up to date. Now my PC has crashed on me once while I was using it with the same error message. Other than that I have no issues while using it. Another problem that's happening is when I come back from work, my computer crashes but this time my PC RGB Fans turn rainbow colors but my monitor wont show a display. I know for sure my temps having nothing to do with it since my PC temps idle are usually 85-95f. I have computer to never sleep but my turn off display set to 15. I've scanned my files using sfc /scannow but that came out good. Used Windows 10 Memory diagnostics but came back good.
Are there any solutions to this?
Specs
CPU:intel i710700k
GPU:Gigabyte RTX 2070 super
MB: MSI Z490 Gaming edge wifi
RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 2x16 3200 MHZ
Memory: Samsung m.2 nvme ssd 1tb