Question Computer crashing

Oct 21, 2019
Hi all, I’m sure it’s been figured out but for the life of me I can’t find the right answer. My computer will crash randomly, from doing just about anything. When it crashes I get a loud screeching sound in my headset. The only remedy is to turn power off to the pc. Sometimes from just turning my computer on, not related to hard resetting the power, I get boot cycles for hours upon hours.
From checking my Event Viewer, I found a system warning for a WiFi driver that I have since corrected. But nothing else other than the Kernel-Power from turning off the power abruptly.

I’ve taken my computer to a local Microcenter where I sourced my parts from and they assured me my Windows was corrupt and has since been reloaded onto my SSD. The issue is ongoing and I’m out of ideas. Any help or a direction on where to look would be appreciated. Thank you

EDIT: I should be more specific. The crashes usually happen when I'm playing a game and or watching a stream on twitch or YouTube simultaneously, but they still do occur when not doing either of those.

Current Specs
Cooler Master H500
ASUS ROG Maximus hero XI (WiFi)
Intel i9-9900k (not overclocked at this moment)
ASUS STRIX 2080 ti (not over clocked a this moment)
32g G. Skill 3200
EVGA Supernova 1000W G3
NZXT Kraken x72
2x Inland 512gb m.2 (Windows 10 64-bit)
2g Seagate Barracuda

Last edited: