Question Computer crashing ?

Dec 27, 2022
So I have a ROG Strix G10 Desktop PC (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09LCC5QWS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1) it was working fine until about a month ago. Now it crashes for no reason, the only way that it won't crash is if I have Overwatch 2 open. It will crash within 5 minutes of me turning it on. I have tried multiple things to fix it, I have reset the pc, got a new fan for it, tested both ram sticks, tried a different power supply, and checked to see if there were any viruses.

The PC is new from August, 26th, 2022. Is is an ASUS. I mostly use it for gaming, but its generally only things like Valorant, Overwatch and Call of Duty.

500W power supply (80+ Bronze, peak 550W)

Disk is WDC PC SN530 SDBPNPZ-1T00-1002

In the event viewer it says
" A corrected hardware error has occurred.

Component: PCI Express Root Port
Error Source: Advanced Error Reporting (PCI Express )"
Which happens a every minute.

There is also a
" The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID
{2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54}
and APPID
{15C20B67-12E7-4BB6-92BB-7AFF07997402}
to the user DESKTOP-1V52BMM\sabwo SID (S-1-5-21-1438822700-2869340608-1607105468-1001) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool. "

Under Reliability History, it only says "Windows was not properly shut down" after it crashes.
There is another one that is another one that is the Runtime Broker, and it just says "Stopped Working".

Last edited:

Ralston18

Titan
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

Include PSU: make, model, wattage, age, condition (original to build, new, refurbished, used)? History of heavy gaming use?

Disk drive(s): make, model, capacity, how full?

At the next successful boot immediately look in Reliabillity History and Event Viewer for error codes, warnings, or even informational events that precede or correspond with the times that the PC crashed.

Dec 27, 2022
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

Include PSU: make, model, wattage, age, condition (original to build, new, refurbished, used)? History of heavy gaming use?

Disk drive(s): make, model, capacity, how full?

At the next successful boot immediately look in Reliabillity History and Event Viewer for error codes, warnings, or even informational events that precede or correspond with the times that the PC crashed.
I have updated the post to the best of my current abilities.