My PC no longer turning on after changing watercooling coolant. I did the following:
- Disconnect everything.
- Emptied coolant, put PC on side etc to make sure it all coolant got out.
- Refilled coolant.
- Disconnected MB power connnection (I forgot to disconnect the CPU power connection)
- Jump PSU using the MB connection to run pump and circulate water.
- After watercooling system filled, I left the pump running on for an hour (using jumped PSU)
- Then reconnected everything. Computer not turn on.
- MB light still on.
- Jumping PSU still works and turns on pump and fan.