Question computer dies when playing games.

Jun 14, 2022
I've run into a problem where whenever i play a video game like valorant, minecraft, counter strike my computer turns off completely. I have replaced the cpu after the problem started occurring. This only happens when i'm playing a game as well. I was testing if my computer would turn off while on cinebench and furmark used my cpu and gpu but nothing happened. everything was on the same drive so i don't think it has to do with the drive, cpu or gpu but i could be wrong. anything i can try to fix this? Thank you!

Jun 14, 2022
Asrock b365m-hdv mb (replaced after problems began)
AMD Radeon RX580 (Sapphire?)
Intel i5-9500 (replaced after problems began)
Corsair Vengeance RGB Ram 2666Mhz (replaced after problems began)
Cooler master 750W 80+ gold PSU
Samsung Evo (970?) M.2

Jun 15, 2022
Probably not the most helpful, but its a stretch.

You could take apart your graphics card and replace the thermal paste or pads inside to give it some "love" and cool your card better.

Something to think about.

Typically systems shut off like that due to heat or power supply. Remember that power supplies do age and later in their life can't output the same amount of power as they did when new. So if you are shutting off with low temps even on the gpu, I would lean towards your power supply being iffy. Cooler Master power supplies aren't always known to be the best units anyway. Replacing paste and thermal pads on the card isn't a bad idea though.