Question Computer disconnects from the internet and gives no signal when downloading.

naruto010190

Prominent
Aug 28, 2018
So whenever I start a download of a big file (maybe it could happen with small files aswell but It did not happen with me once) usually after a while my screen goes no signal any video I have played in the background stops and I have to reload the pages , the download stops , sometimes the internet disconnects me and my audio device priorities swap from my headphones to my monitors audio. After 10-20 seconds later my screen comes back to normal and I can continue the download again until it happens once agin and again. The temperature is normal nothing above 60-50 Celsius , also all of my parts are around 50% load if not less or more by a little. And also this thing only occours while im downloading! I could be playing any game I would never get this, or I could render my videos also never gets this. This only happens when im downloading and it doesn't matter if im downloading into my HDD or SSD it still happens.

So my actual build is looking like this
Gigabyte GA-H61M-S2PV
Intel I7 2700k
GeForce® GTX 1060 WINDFORCE OC 6G
Kingston 8gb 1600mhz RAM (I can't really put a link for this one since its the oldest part)
Cooler Master Elite V3 600W
Kingston 240gb SSD
2TB HDD ( I don't remember its brand it was a 60eurs cheap hdd)

So thats that.
I would really appreciate the help of yours and I'm thanking everyone who does help me in the future.

naruto010190

Prominent
Aug 28, 2018
So basically I have checked everything you just said. Didin't really do anything about the problem to be honest. But what else I did it updated my network card trough windows with the automated search and I was downloading 42 gb on steam I had a peak 50 mb/s then sometimes it went down to 10 and then back to 50 and nothing happened in the process . I'm nost sure if I have fixed the problem with this but if it happens again then I'll probably search more.