[SOLVED] Computer does not run properly

Feb 12, 2021
So today I went to boot my PC, everything started off normal, until I got to the windows Lock Screen. Immediately I knew something was wrong when the backdrop didn’t load, but furthermore, when I tried to advance through the lock screen or go to the settings/shut off screen, the screen goes black. After about a minute it returns to the messed up sign in screen, and that’s all I can do. Pushing the power off button on my PC does not shut the computer off, and I can only turn it off by cutting power to the power supply. I believe I have faulty equipment somewhere in the PC, I just don’t know what the issue is. Yesterday gave the only sign something could be wrong when half of the USB ports stopped delivering power to anything I plugged in. Does anyone know what could be wrong here?

Solution
PSU: EVGA 500w 80+ (Using it for about 5 years)
GPU: ASUS GTX 1060 3gb
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600
RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x8gb 2666
Motherboard: MSI a320m gaming pro
Storage: 2x WD blue 1tb
One stick of ram in the proper slot......look in the manual.
Unplug the non-OS disk.
Test.

If no help try the other stick of ram.
If no help and you have something bootable on a flash stick unplug the OS disk and see if the flash stick will boot.
PSU: EVGA 500w 80+ (Using it for about 5 years)
GPU: ASUS GTX 1060 3gb
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600
RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x8gb 2666
Motherboard: MSI a320m gaming pro
Storage: 2x WD blue 1tb
One stick of ram in the proper slot......look in the manual.
Unplug the non-OS disk.
Test.

If no help try the other stick of ram.
If no help and you have something bootable on a flash stick unplug the OS disk and see if the flash stick will boot.

Solution