Question Computer doesnt boot up properly

tramontinaheyde

Commendable
Dec 4, 2018
I’ve had this computer for about a year now and it never had any problems. Today i tried to boot it up and the case lights, the Mobo lights, the gpu lights and the psu fan turn on but all my fans don’t turn on and nothing works (display, mouse, keyboard)
What can i do to fix this?
Sry if thats a easy question but i have little experience.

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Unplug the psu at the back of the case. Push the power button and hold it in for 30 seconds. Plug psu back in.

It's not unheard of for something in windows shutdown/low power states to glitch and hangup. That keeps a trickle charge open to the psu and it gets confused. Part of the psu is on, so it's on, but really it's off but there's too much voltage being pushed through to be off. So full power up gets hung up.

Many times it's the windows wake timers that are to blame, those are in windows power settings. Turn off or make sure is off, thing like wake on Lan or any other timers not wanted/needed. The only wake timers I use are the usb for kb/mouse.

tramontinaheyde

Commendable
Dec 4, 2018
Unplug the psu at the back of the case. Push the power button and hold it in for 30 seconds. Plug psu back in.

It's not unheard of for something in windows shutdown/low power states to glitch and hangup. That keeps a trickle charge open to the psu and it gets confused. Part of the psu is on, so it's on, but really it's off but there's too much voltage being pushed through to be off. So full power up gets hung up.

Many times it's the windows wake timers that are to blame, those are in windows power settings. Turn off or make sure is off, thing like wake on Lan or any other timers not wanted/needed. The only wake timers I use are the usb for kb/mouse.
Nope, no difference