Computer doesn't start when I plug in my Razer Kraken Pro V2

Jun 29, 2018
If I plug in my Razer Kraken V2, my computer doesn't start up and my other razer devices won't start aswell. But if I start my pc up without the headset plugged in, it just works completely fine. Has anyone got a solution for this?

Jun 29, 2018
Yeah, I just did that. I started up the computer and then I plugged it in just as you said. The computer doesn't seem to recognize the headset. If I have my other Razer products plugged in, they seem to disable if I put the headset in. If I plug out the Keyboard and Mouse and only the headset is connected it doesn't do anything because I think it's not recognized.

Jun 29, 2018
I just tried it with an old pair of headphones that use the headphone jack thingy, that doesn't seem to be working as well. I don't have any extra headphones that use a USB 2.0/USB 3.0.

Jun 28, 2018
Then I'd assume something is wrong with some sort of audio driver or one of your ports. I'd check for drivers for both your headphones and the audio thing installed on your computer.

If you're on Windows you can right click the volume icon in the bottom right corner and select "Troubleshoot sound problems" which will eventually take you to somewhere you can check for new drivers. Otherwise, you can check on Realtek's website (if you have realtek) or your mobo's maker website for audio drivers.

Jun 29, 2018
I don't actually have the drivers for my headphones, beacuse I can't download them beacuse they're not recognized. Same thing goes for the Troubleshooting for sound problems beacuse I can't use my mouse and headphones and the same time. I did download the newest Realtek audio drivers.