Question Computer doesn't turn on sometimes

Mar 24, 2019
I'm having a few problems with my pc, sometimes it doesn't turn on, no matter what i do. I built my pc on mid 2018, by the end of the year i had this same problem, so i bought another mobo(the gigabyte one) and worked fine and now the problem is back. When i press the power button nothing happens and i'm sure the computer is receiving power because the vga light is on and sometimes the computer works with no problem.
I swapped my mobo and the psu and worked fine until now, and i tested my cx650 and it appears to be dead(doesnt work with the jumper) so i ran out of ideas.
Today(03/25/2019) my pc didnt want to turn on the whole day, but now is working so i decided to turn fast startup off since i hadnt done that.

A few considerations:
  1. Fast Startup is off(i did it when the pc decided to turn on today, so i'm not sure if this is going to solve my problem)
  2. I tried not turning my computer off, just put it to sleep, but the next day when i tried to wake it back up it didnt, the computer case continued to blink.
  3. My time and date on the computer are set to automatic, but right now they are both wrong
  4. Sometimes my pc starts to stutter only when netflix is open on google chrome
  5. Sometimes the computer have a 1sec freeze followed by a electronic noise and then comes back to normal
  6. I cleaned my computer 2 weeks ago and it was working fine then before and after.
  7. English is not my primary language, so i apologize for any misspellings or mistakes.
  8. When the problem started i tried only turning on with the essencial parts(vga for video, one ram stick) but nothing changed
  9. I use a surge protector
Please help me, i sincerely don't know what to do and i need my computer to study(i'm a computer science student)

Setup:
Processor: Ryzen 5 2600
Mobo: Asrock a320 m-hd and Gigabyte a320m-s2h(Had the same problem with both)
Vga: Zotac Gtx 1070ti amp edition
Ram: 16gb Hyperx Fury
PSU Corsair cx600 and cx650(Had the same problem with both)
SSD: 120gb Corsar a400
HDD: Regular 1tb hd
CASE: Coolermaster masterbox q300l

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
You should've gone with a B450 chipset board in place of any A320 chipset since the power delivery area is ill equipped to handle the Ryzen 5/7 2nd gen processors. Also, How old is the CX650? The CX600 is best left not mentioned here.
Might I ask where you're located(to understand the sort of hardware you have access to)?

Reactions: 3dsonneto
Mar 24, 2019
You should've gone with a B450 chipset board in place of any A320 chipset since the power delivery area is ill equipped to handle the Ryzen 5/7 2nd gen processors. Also, How old is the CX650? The CX600 is best left not mentioned here.
Might I ask where you're located(to understand the sort of hardware you have access to)?

The cx650 is 8 months old,
and i live in Brazil.

I bought an a320 chipset because i was low on money

Mar 24, 2019
I Just took my computer to test in a computer hardware store along with The extra mobo and psu, and everythin worked fine there and stopped working as soon as i got home and pluged in. I seriously don't know what to do.