Question Computer doesn't turn on

Espinosa123

Commendable
Dec 10, 2016
Hello and Good Day everyone

Need help bro's

Okay so here's what happen, i have a Palit Gtx 1060 6gb which is my GPU and my brothers is Gigabyte GTx 1060 6gb so what I did is that I swap our GPU to test what is the problem in my system. But when we already change GPU, his system didn't turn on but mine did. When we get back his GPU, i still didn't turn on. He used it last night. we already re-plug the cables to the motherboard. I already test my PSU to his system but i didn't work. I tried to test his PSU using paper clip it did run, the fans turn on.

what might be the problem here?
thanks in advance

quick specs:
i3-7100
asus h110m-d
gigabyte 1060 6gb
8gb 1x8 2133 mhz
deepcool de-500

iMatty

Honorable
Mar 14, 2019
Not really sure, you should start troubleshooting, breadboard it outside the box put 1 stick of ram CPU cpu cooler and GPU if u dont have IGPU and see if it works if it did start adding one piece after another

Espinosa123

Commendable
Dec 10, 2016
Not really sure, you should start troubleshooting, breadboard it outside the box put 1 stick of ram CPU cpu cooler and GPU if u dont have IGPU and see if it works if it did start adding one piece after another

yep, thanks for your suggestions. Will do it later.
Really don't know what happen to shit. Will try another psu tomorrow at the office. let see if it works.