Question Computer doesn't turn on

Fire&Cold

Reputable
Sep 6, 2019
Hello, I have a problem,
I tried to build a pc (Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 Aorus Pro V2, 32GB RAM) but the it doesn't boot up. I press the power button from the case but it is not powering up. I verified the PSU to be turned on, the cables to be plugged.

What could possibly be?

I made a bios update right now and it booted. But still if I try to boot with the power switch from case, it doesn't work.

Also I see a weird behavior, the pc get current if I turn on the power button from PSU but I have no image on display and the vents from GPU are not spinning but the lights turns on and the cooler from CPU is spinning.

Fire&Cold

Reputable
Sep 6, 2019
what the gpu? brand and model of the psu?
test with just 1 stick?
The gpu is an Sapphire rx580. The PSU is a Fractal 650W. I tested with 1 stick, without any sata installed, only nvme. I used the Q FLash feature to update the bios and then the pc booted but only like that, with the power button from case I couldn't make it works.

I can't see any image on display. I put the usb stick on the back panel, turned on the Q FLash, it beggins to flash the light of usb and and Q Flash and then after 2-3 mins the pc booted. The light next to 24-pin turns on and the cooler from cpu and the lights from gpu also turns them on but i can't see nothing on the display. If I turn the pc off by psu power button, I can turn it on again with the button from psu and it does the same as above, If I disconnect the power cable from psu and put back in, I can't turn on the pc again with the psu button.