Question Computer don't accept overclocking settings in BIOS

Jan 14, 2020
Hi together,

I use a Ryzen 2600 on B450m Pro4 from Asrock. After Bios Update (AEGSA 1.0.0.3, 3,5) the manual overclocking settings are not accepted. Each time I boot the computer uses normal Ryzen Boost system and Voltages, but in BIOS is still my manual setting. Does anybody know an answer for this?!

Thx for help

Last edited:
Jan 14, 2020
I changed the settings in BIOS, saved the changes and exit Bios. Bios keeps the settings. Everytime I take a look I still can see the changed settings. But the running system uses normal settings - lower clock/voltage in idle and higher clock/voltage in games/benchmarks.
Using Ryzen Master everything works fine.

I changed the settings in BIOS, saved the changes and exit Bios. Bios keeps the settings. Everytime I take a look I still can see the changed settings. But the running system uses normal settings - lower clock/voltage in idle and higher clock/voltage in games/benchmarks.
Using Ryzen Master everything works fine.
"lower clock/voltage in idle and higher clock/voltage in games/benchmarks " is preferable, you don't need everything running full tilt at idle and low system loads.

Jan 14, 2020
Doesn't work.
Reset of bios works now. After Bios reset, I can change Overclocking Settings once. This is accepted by windows. All further changes are saved in Bios but not accpeted in Windows. There must be something that overwrites overclocking settings running process.