[SOLVED] Computer dont start error FF

Villepro100

Prominent
Aug 5, 2019
Hello.
My pc has been doing weird stuff for a while now. When i boot my computer it won't start and the motherboard says error F.F.
I have a temporary solution for this problem, When i disconnect ''ATX Power Connection cable'' and plug it back in and when i start my computer it works. But in 2-3 days it does the same thing motherboard says F.F. i disconnect the cable and put it back in and whola it works like a charm.
My computer specs are listed in the link below

Best regards
Solution
Its either condensatior expanded or bios battery dead.
Battery is like 2$ so take that one soon.
If its not this battery, then you can take a knife and look for expanded cappacitors. (knife edge should touch both ends, while going through the middle. If its expanded middle of the cap will stop you from it.
if that is the cap, then you need buying the board, its dying.

There is also an option that it's the PSU, but that would be rare.
If its not this battery, then you can take a knife and look for expanded cappacitors. (knife edge should touch both ends, while going through the middle. If its expanded middle of the cap will stop you from it.

Solution

Villepro100

Prominent
Aug 5, 2019

Thank you for that information.