Question Computer drawing tablet

PaulDesmond

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2016
Hi I have seen these drawing tablets years ago. Would like to get one. Can you still get them and are they compatible with latest windows and hardware?

Drawing tablets are alive and well. There are current models from several manufacturers that work well and are reasonably affordable and are compatible with current software. The premier brand is WACOM with other brands also offering very usable products.

Personally I use WACOM. Their Intuos product line is a screenless graphics tablets and starts in the $80 range. If you want to step up to the ones with integrated displays you start to get into the very pricey Cintiq range of products, but they are absolutely amazing.

If you are starting out and want a good quality graphics tablet I highly recommend the Intuos line. https://www.amazon.com/Wacom-Drawin...1&s=gateway&sprefix=WACOM+Bamb,aps,145&sr=8-3

May 2, 2019
I bought a XP-Pen Artist 22E Pro Pen display drawing tablet last year and it has been a joy to use. it features of 21.5" IPS Monitor , 1920 x 1080 (16:9) FHD resolution , 78% Adobe RGB color gamut . 8192 levels of pressure senstivity . I am a professional artist, and this lets me work much more efficiently. Even better, its fun to use.
I held off for nearly a decade on upgrading to a display tablet due to the massive cost of Wacom's Cintiq display tablet. The XP-Pen display tablet is actually the same or cheaper than Wacom's non-display Intuos Pro, while this tablet's quality is absolutely comparable. This tablet is even inexpensive enough for art students, without a noticeable drop in quality.
This tablet has been great! I've had it for a while and have not been disappointed. I’m a 3D modeler and this has been working great for my needs! I love its use in Zbrush. It's pressure sensitivity is fantastic and I like that the tablet only registers the pen. It does not register your touch.
it compatible with windows 7/8/10 and Apple MAC operating system . After having tested this Artist 22E Pro drawing tablet monitor , I would recommend it to anyone with one exception.