UserTom

Commendable
Mar 4, 2019
Hi,

What do you guys use when you buy or use a new computer for the first time and you wanna know ALL the drivers that are outdated.

Also, I remember on my 2080 Strix I had a program where I could boost the clock of the card in gaming mode but I don't have the name anymore. Any way of getting everything related to every specific part of my PC?

Any tips tricks or advice would be appreciated.

Solution
i open the case and read the make and model# of the motherbd & GPU. There usually isn't anything else in there that needs further driver research.
Motherbd manufacturers support page will net you nearly all the driers you need and the GPU drivers will get you the remaining one.
Driver installation order is important: Chipset, GPU, Sata, Thunderbolt, Firewire, USB3, Lan/Wifi, Audio (All items may not be present on your motherbd or some may use default Windows drivers)

popatim

Titan
i open the case and read the make and model# of the motherbd & GPU. There usually isn't anything else in there that needs further driver research.
Motherbd manufacturers support page will net you nearly all the driers you need and the GPU drivers will get you the remaining one.
Driver installation order is important: Chipset, GPU, Sata, Thunderbolt, Firewire, USB3, Lan/Wifi, Audio (All items may not be present on your motherbd or some may use default Windows drivers)

Reactions: UserTom
Solution

UserTom

Commendable
Mar 4, 2019
I did that and after installing all I could see, I did a general scan for updates and everything seemed updated

Thank you, I will be doing that in the future