Question Computer fails to boot up

ThatSourMelon

Commendable
Apr 21, 2019
So, whenever I turn in my computer it will do one of 3 things. I will be able to log in correctly, or after I log in and am on my desktop or in the log in screen my computer screen will freeze and I could only describe it as “tearing”. Idk how to explain it, either the screen will turn a darkish green, the image will stay the same but is split into squares and every other square is fuzzy, I took a picture of one time, tomshardware won’t let me insert photos so here’s a link:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1dadAIbNeQw8XkLPOp0bG0hS2g0xbqDHX
I turn off my monitor and turn it on again, then it says it has no signal. I have to power my computer off and turn it back on. It’s happening more and more, this time I had to restart it 4 times to get into my computer, now I’m afraid to shut it down because it only happens when I boot it up, and I’m afraid if I shut it down again I won’t be able to boot it up again. One time (one of the 4 times that I tried to restart it) it was on a blue screen, it says windows failed to start correctly. It gave me a few options but I didn’t know what to do so I clicked exit and continue to boot up. Some of the options were to reinstall windows and other stuff like that. This is a new computer, built it a few months ago, but it only started doing this about a month ago. I got a new monitor but it also happened on my other monitor to. Do I reinstall windows? Idk what to do.

ThatSourMelon

Commendable
Apr 21, 2019
you need to share the images on Google, as I currently need to ask for access :)

another choice is to upload them to a site like Imgur and show the links here

what are the specs of the PC?
Oh, sorry about that. The image is shared now.
My specs are:

Intel Core i5-9600K
MSI VGA Graphic Cards RX 580 Gaming X 8G
Cooler Master MPY-7501-AFAAG-US MWE 750 Gold Full Modular, 80+ Gold Certified 750W Power Supply
Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3200MHz
MSI Z390-A PRO
512gb SATA III SSD
Dell S-Series 27-Inch Screen LED-Lit Gaming Monitor (S2719DGF)
Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)

Colif

Win 11 Master
I think i could be the GPU, especially since it happens on 2 monitors. the no signal after restart could also mean its GPU
Have you tried different monitor cables?

To confirm it is GPU, you could remove it and run monitor off motherboard connection and see if same squares show up again.

it could be driver as well, see if this helps - https://forums.tomshardware.com/faq...n-install-of-your-video-card-drivers.2402269/

ThatSourMelon

Commendable
Apr 21, 2019
I think I could be the GPU, especially since it happens on 2 monitors. the no signal after restart could also mean its GPU
Have you tried different monitor cables?

To confirm it is GPU, you could remove it and run monitor off motherboard connection and see if same squares show up again.

it could be a driver as well, see if this helps - https://forums.tomshardware.com/faq...n-install-of-your-video-card-drivers.2402269/
I don't think it is the GPU or drivers, I just updated all the drivers and I am using a display port, my other monitor used an HDMI. So there were already different cables.

Colif

Win 11 Master
removing GPU would tell us if it is GPU or not, if it still happens without GPU in PC then it can't be the GPU.

its not cables and its not the monitor. There are only so many things involved in what appears on screen, so looking at GPU is only logical.. even to just cross it off listing.

I don't think its a software issue. Not if you have replaced drivers and it still happens.

I don't think its ram but you could test your sticks using this - Try running memtest86 on each of your ram sticks, one stick at a time, up to 4 passes. Only error count you want is 0, any higher could be cause of the BSOD. Remove/replace ram sticks with errors.

CPU shouldn't have anything to do with it but you never can tell - https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/19792/Intel-Processor-Diagnostic-Tool

ONly things left then are motherboard and PSU, and since they also hardest things to test, its why they left till everything else checks out okay.

Do you have newest BIOS on motherboard?