[SOLVED] Computer freeze and buzzing sound while playing video games in windows 10

Sep 13, 2019
While im playing video games my pc freezes and the sound starts buzzing. Sometimes it freezes for 3-4 seconds and continues normally. Now the funny part is that never happened in windows 7. Sometimes it will freeze after 6 hours( or more ) and sometimes it will freeze after hour.
My spec are
Cpu- amd fx 8320
Gpu - gtx 960 2gb
Motherboard- m5-a78l-m/usb3
8gb ram
700w psu
1.5tb hard disc
So i really dont think its my spec.
I updated all drivers, did clean re-install of windows 10, repaired windows, restored health in cmd, have latest windows update, so i really dont know what can be the problem.
Also i installed win 10 a year ago and it was the same so i just gave up and installed win 7 again, but now i really wanna fix this.

Diddly

Distinguished
Nov 2, 2006
It's probably a hardware/driver issue. have you tried updating/resetting the BIOS? Have you looked in the logs to see if anything gets reported around the time of the freezes?

Diddly

Distinguished
Nov 2, 2006
It's probably a hardware/driver issue. have you tried updating/resetting the BIOS? Have you looked in the logs to see if anything gets reported around the time of the freezes?

ASK THE COMMUNITY