Question Computer freeze, Diffent Blue screens.

KHansen

Reputable
Mar 7, 2016
In the last couple of weeks I've have gotten some different "blu screens". Like 'clock watchdog timeout' and irql not less or equal and some more. It only happens few times a week.
Now I am getting a new one but it's the same over and over again. 'whea uncorrectable error' first my computer lockup/freezing then few seconds after I get this. Every driver is updated to the newest version, Intel diagnostic tool says the CPU is fine. The same with ram. I've have also reset bios. I'm lucky if I can open Google or play a game for a few minutes with getting this error.

Reactions: LUCKY7SON

LUCKY7SON

Prominent
Feb 26, 2019
In the last couple of weeks I've have gotten some different "blu screens". Like 'clock watchdog timeout' and irql not less or equal and some more. It only happens few times a week.
Now I am getting a new one but it's the same over and over again. 'whea uncorrectable error' first my computer lockup/freezing then few seconds after I get this. Every driver is updated to the newest version, Intel diagnostic tool says the CPU is fine. The same with ram. I've have also reset bios. I'm lucky if I can open Google or play a game for a few minutes with getting this error.

let me think it happens on browsers a lot to right and your using windows 10
……… are you using a ASUS i3-4150 3.50 Ghz Cpu also im guessing your computers color for windows theme is set to same blue color or at least close