Computer Freezes and When it does the speakers make a little like crack sound

franklinsosa67

Prominent
Jan 2, 2018
Well my computer is having problem from like 3 weeks, than it totally freezes when I use it, it does not have any special condition like play a game that puts a lot of load or do a lot of tasks at the same time, it just happens at any moment. What I have realize is than, the more I use it, the sooner it freezes, if I use it 3h and then it freezes (and then I shut down and boot it again) then it will crashes in much less time, an hour or less, an it can get to the level than it don't even end loading windows (windows 10 in my case).

And the another thing than always comes whit the freeze(95% of the times) is a not too loud like crackling sound than only last from 2 to 5 seconds and is not constant it is like little electric sounds. If i don't shut it down the sounds come again like after 5~10 minutes for some seconds more. I already test the drive (Whit the error detector of windows) and the RAM memory, I try whit another PSU of 1000w and it doesn't make any difference, the temps are just fine, being 50° max for the CPU and the same for the GPU, and 60° max for the motherboard.

My sistem is:
•gigabyte ga-78lmt-usb3
•AMD FX-4100
•AMD Radeon HD 6570
•Western Digital Blue 500gb
•Kingston RAM 8gb 1333Mhz(2x4gb)
•A PSU of 600w (I really don't remember the brand, but it is not generic)

fidelio

Prominent
Dec 26, 2017
since the computer is not overheating I would try replacing the RAM. If there was a loud crack and the computer was overheating that would be an entirely different issue.

franklinsosa67

Prominent
Jan 2, 2018

No it where not a crack or some noise produced by the hardware, it is the speakers, the sound id like if you tocuh the jack whit the fingers, but less loud. And whit the RAM, at least the windows diagnostic was "no errors", but i will try that. thank you very much for the fast responce