Question Computer freezes completely (No BSOD)

Jun 27, 2020
A few days ago I started to experience problems with my pc, when I was playing, there comes a point where it freezes and I can do absolutely nothing, I have to turn it off by force, I can continue listening to what was playing at that time, but I can't quit the game or anything, 1 week ago I formatted the computer and the problems started after that, before I had no problem. The specs are:

ROG CROSSHAIR VII HERO (WI-FI)
Rayzen 7 2700x at 4.1 / 1,351V
Kingstong savage 2 sticks from 8gb to 2666mhz
970evo nvme
corsair HX850
GTX1080ti Asus OC

Could it be an NVME problem?
Even when I'm using heaven benchmark and window change the computer freezes completely, but for the rest I have no problems
The temperatures of the video card is 70 Degrees and the CPU is over 50-55

A few days ago I started to experience problems with my pc, when I was playing, there comes a point where it freezes and I can do absolutely nothing, I have to turn it off by force, I can continue listening to what was playing at that time, but I can't quit the game or anything, 1 week ago I formatted the computer and the problems started after that, before I had no problem. The specs are:

ROG CROSSHAIR VII HERO (WI-FI)
Rayzen 7 2700x at 4.1 / 1,351V
Kingstong savage 2 sticks from 8gb to 2666mhz
970evo nvme
corsair HX850
GTX1080ti Asus OC

Could it be an NVME problem?
Even when I'm using heaven benchmark and window change the computer freezes completely, but for the rest I have no problems
The temperatures of the video card is 70 Degrees and the CPU is over 50-55
Temps look fine, did you update all drivers including NVME from Samsung site.
Chipset drivers from AMD drivers site ?
NVME drivers from Samsung site and GPU from Nvidia ?