Bought a new computer 6 days ago, these are the specifications:
MB FM2+, PCIe/DDR3/SATA2/GLAN/7.1
Processor FM2+ AMD Athlon™ X4 Quad-Core 840
Tact processor 3.1GHz
RAM DDR3 8GB
Hdd 1000GB
GFX card AMD Radeon R7 250 1GB GDDR5, DVI/HDMI/128bit
Realtek integrated sound card.

The problem is – it just freezes randomly. It was working fine for 24 hours, and then it froze for an unknown reason, since I wasn’t doing anything but checking my email. So this started happening more and more often, and because of that I reinstalled the system. The same thing is happening, the problem is back after 24 hours.

A loud sound, sort of like buzzing, but more like something being ripped starts coming from the speakers, and everything goes to a hard lockdown. I cannot do anything, and HDD and everything else, show no signs of problems… Checked RAM, HDD and CPU – everything should be in order. Still, this happens.

Please help.

Solution
If it's a new computer, work with the vendor and the warranty support. It's likely a power supply or another hardware issue. If this was a "gaming" system off ebay or something, it probably came with a poor quality power supply.

Dorde Jovica

Commendable
May 18, 2016

got a new one. I know it's not much, but still - it should be functional. I called them today, and the guy working told me that this is definitely because I installed Windows updates, and that he has seen this issue many times and people have complained about it a lot, allegedly. He recommended that I install a clean copy of win 10, so I did.

And now I am waiting for another 24 hours, and if it happens again, I am going to get a refund or a new computer, which is... nice. But I am out of my mind atm xD

I read a bunch of answers, and tried probably everything by now. If this is not a software bug of some sort - I'll know tomorrow.

Thanks for the answer!

TRENDING THREADS