[SOLVED] Computer freezes on attempted windows install

kalihehexd

Reputable
Feb 20, 2017
So i bought my sister computer parts over this past Christmas since when I was gone for work she would always game on mine. When the parts arrived I encouraged her to put it all together while I was gone for work, she did but I'm not sure if she went wrong somewhere or just faulty hardware. The pc will not boot properly and freezes upon trying to install windows. The motherboard in question is an MSI Z370 Gaming plus.

Solution
I think you're trying to install the Windows via USB Flash Drive. I'd many problems like freezing etc. because of bad USB Flash Drives, wrong or corrupted Windows on USB Flash Drive.
Did you use Windows Media Creation Tool to create a USB Windows Installer ? If not, i highly recommend doing so. I had zero problems after using Windows Media Creation Tool for USB Flash Drives.
I think you're trying to install Windows 10 right ?

Warmuro

Distinguished
Mar 15, 2014
I think you're trying to install the Windows via USB Flash Drive. I'd many problems like freezing etc. because of bad USB Flash Drives, wrong or corrupted Windows on USB Flash Drive.
Did you use Windows Media Creation Tool to create a USB Windows Installer ? If not, i highly recommend doing so. I had zero problems after using Windows Media Creation Tool for USB Flash Drives.
I think you're trying to install Windows 10 right ?

Solution

TRENDING THREADS