Computer Freezes Randomly!!! HELP PLEASE!

SuperSpringe

Reputable
Sep 21, 2014
So I had this computer littler over a year now. Everything would work beautiful had no problems until now. I did not open or touch of the components before this issue and or install anything. I have tried to re-install my windows and yet that didn't help, Just made it less frequent. I have recently just found out that its not my graphics card and nor my ram, But I still dont know whats the issue. I have tried different software on my computer but yet it freezes during the processes. If you have any suggesting im all up for it. Oh and when I restart the computer it sometimes flashes white one or to times on both of my monitors. ( I have to 2 ) It just does it 2 time or so and then put me into my login thing.

Computer Specs:

CPU: Amd fx 8350 (Black)
GPU: phy gtx 770 OC 4bg
PSU Corsair CX 750M
Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-970A-UD3P AMD 970 Chipset AM3+ Socket ATX
Ram: Corsair Vengence 2x4
HDD: Toshiba 1tb

Ouch. Bit harsh on a mid-level PSU, innit?

How did you eliminate the RAM and GPU? Do you have any temperature readings? Have you cleaned the dust out of it recently, including dust that may be in the PSU?

You are, of course welcome to your opinion, I doubt anything I'll say will change your mind. :)

JohnnyGuru reviewed this unit and admittedly, there were issues. However, in the final analysis it got 7.1 score and was deemed acceptable - that makes it mid-level from my reading.

Make no mistake, I'd not put this in a build I do, but if someone has one, it's not the first aspersion I'd cast. If OP is running it so the ambient temps go over 40C - then maybe you're right.

SuperSpringe

Reputable
Sep 21, 2014

Well I tried a really cheap graphics card and a cheap ram and still the issue happens. I also clean it super amazing good so dust isn't the issue either.

SuperSpringe

Reputable
Sep 21, 2014

If I try to run any test it will just freeze.

SuperSpringe

Reputable
Sep 21, 2014

I do not have another psu compatible of my computer.