Computer freezes randomly....Waste of Money v2

Feb 7, 2019
Heey guys,

I really need your help! Im really desperate at my current situation and dont know how to fix it. The story starts in last summer, where I decide to build my own computer. I ordered the parts and wanted to put the thing together. Long story short, I destroyed my first motherboard during the building process -> Fail number 1
In other words I had to buy a new one, which I did. Just before I received the new motherboard I accidently dropped the cpu which resulted in bent pins. -> Fail number 2
I didnt want to spend a ton of money again on a new part so I bent back the pins myself. Later I build the computer together and for the first time everything went fine. The computer worked and could be used. One exception was that only 2 out of 4 ram slots were usable. This could be due to bent pins but I dont know. To be honest 2 out of 4 slots usable was fine for me, as long as I could game and stream. Which I could!

Fast forward 3-4 months, from one point to another the computer started to freeze and restart randomly. It could be during youtube, gaming, discord, whatever. This freeze could happen every 5 minutes, every 20 minutes or it could run 3-4 hours without any issues. Additionnally the freezes would appear more and more frequently. I suspected the PSU was the problem so I sent it back and got a new one. Everything again worked fine for almost 1 week but then again the freezes and restarts happened. At one point I deactived automatic restart.
Today I bought another new PSU to test it again, but yeah. Freezed during bios and then 2nd freeze happened after 2 1/2 hours.

The freeze consists of my mouse and keyboard being unusable.Nothing is happening on the monitor If I listen to music and the freeze happens it turns into a RRRRRRRR loop. The only option is thereby to press the power button for several seconds to shut it down and then restart it again.
I noticed that every fan in the case keeps on running and also the motherboard still shows lightnings. Also during the freeze the lightning of the mouse and keyboard still are on but if I unplug it and replug it in, the lightnings disappear. I tried everything from driver updates, hdd test, ram tests to bios updates (luckily it didnt crash during the update lol). The temperatures are all fine. Also at another point I noticed that the cpu has one pin broken completely off, I dont know if this happened during the falling or just later when I rebuilt it again and again.
I even took the motherboard a shop because of the 2 out of 4 slots issue, but apparently they can use them all without problems. But I guess they didnt test the motherboard for the freeze issue because it can happen from every minutes to several hours without problems. In other words I dont know if the motherboard works perfectly. As well as the other parts except for psu and ram.

Im really at a point where I deeply regret building the components together instead of a finished build. This would have been less costly and less time intensive.
Im really sorry for this huge text, but I tried to write everything which could be relevant.

Thank you for any help! I really appreciate it!

My Specs:

Motherboard: Gigabyte B450M DS3H
CPU: Ryzen 5 1600
Ram: Crucial CT8G4DFS824A 8GB (additional to that i sometimes use a G skill 4 gb)
GPU: KFA2 GTX 1050ti
PSU: BeQuiet Pure Power 11 500 or Coolermaster MasterWatt 550
HDD: 1 Terrabyte Seagate

Thank you for anyone who can help!