Question Computer freezes randomly

Apr 28, 2019
Built this computer in November 2017. It has been randomly freezing while playing games, browsing the web or just while on the desktop since the beginning but it's gotten much worse as of late. It doesn't freeze completely, inputs still register but audio and video freeze up for 5-15 seconds. There is no consistent way of recreating the freezes: it's purely spontaneous. If I look at task manager right after, I notice the drive is at 100% usage during the freeze and CPU, network and sometimes GPU usage all drop or cease completely. I have a few pics here (yes I know I could have used snippet tool but I was lazy) to show this:
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Specs:
Ryzen 3 1200
1x8gb ram
GTX 1050ti
450W PSU
250gb mushkin SSD

Built this computer in November 2017. It has been randomly freezing while playing games, browsing the web or just while on the desktop since the beginning but it's gotten much worse as of late. It doesn't freeze completely, inputs still register but audio and video freeze up for 5-15 seconds. There is no consistent way of recreating the freezes: it's purely spontaneous. If I look at task manager right after, I notice the drive is at 100% usage during the freeze and CPU, network and sometimes GPU usage all drop or cease completely. I have a few pics here (yes I know I could have used snippet tool but I was lazy) to show this:
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Specs:
Ryzen 3 1200
1x8gb ram
GTX 1050ti
450W PSU
250gb mushkin SSD
Have you done a bios update?
Or installed the mobo's drivers
If theres a incompatibility for a component somewhere that maybe whats causing it to freezes. You gotta makes sure all drives to run the system smoothly are there

TRENDING THREADS