[SOLVED] Computer freezes randomly

Oct 26, 2020
Hi,

So it's been a year now since I've had my computer freeze with ups and downs. I have been looking for solutions over the internet and I think I've spent the past 2-3 hours on this forum trying to look for an answer but I can't seem to find one that works.

My computer freezes completely random. It can freeze after 10-15 minutes, it could take a few days or even a week before it would even freeze. It's completely out of the blue. The temperature isn't high or the computer is not making much noise. The only way to to reboot my computer afterwards is to do a hard reset as it's completely locked in place. My screen doesn't budge anymore nor does any of my keys. I can see the light from my keyboard and mouse turn off once the PC is frozen.

vHqGzwN.png

My PSU is not on the picture but it is a Corsair RM 1000X

Anyone that could think of a problem? I have completely cleaned it inside-out.

Do you think I might have to buy new components or am I missing something? I had already been thinking bout buying a new processor.

I also have 2 monitors that I'm using and they're both plugged in onto my one Nvidia GTX 1080

Thanks in advance for reading

Solution
Still same problems, no solution found yet...
See if it is freezing after booting up in safe mode. Type in msconfig into the search bar, select the boot tab, check the box next to safe boot, select the networking radio button, click apply and ok and restart the machine.