Computer freezes, then BSOD when barely shaking/hitting table it sits on

Status
Not open for further replies.

grimsonfart

Honorable
Mar 18, 2012
Hey. My PC has been acting up lately as even a little knock or bump to the PC can make it crash. I'v tried somewhat hitting the individual components while it's on to see if anything triggers it in particular with no luck. I have checked pretty much all the cables and made sure they are sitting properly. I had this issue a long time ago as well, there i literally took most of the PC apart and stuck it back together which seemed to fix the issue until now.

Last BSOD i got gave me a MEMORY_MANAGEMENT error.

Any ideas what it could be?

mrkk793

Prominent
Dec 4, 2021
I know this is an old thread but this also happens to my dell optiplex mt. Sometimes I accidentally hit it with my leg while moving in my chair and it causes it to bluescreen instantly with "VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE". I have a gtx 1050 ti in it and I already reinstalled the drivers and did all of the updates.

USAFRet

Titan
I know this is an old thread but this also happens to my dell optiplex mt. Sometimes I accidentally hit it with my leg while moving in my chair and it causes it to bluescreen instantly with "VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE". I have a gtx 1050 ti in it and I already reinstalled the drivers and did all of the updates.
Please start a NEW thread for your particular situation.
(likely it is a partially loose cable)

Status
Not open for further replies.