Question Computer freezes, then motherboard (?) beeps

May 19, 2020
This is a problem I've had since building the computer, but only now have I had the funds to start working on fixing it, so hopefully the time between then and now haven't caused the problem to get worse.

So what happens is the computer boots normally, and most things run fine. However, at random times, the computer will freeze, the motherboard (I think?) will beep, and then it'll run normally again. The sound usually doesn't freeze, but sometimes the freezes will cause a really jarring sound until the computer unfreezes. Sometimes the screen goes black as well, and I have to wait a few seconds until it returns. I believe another side effect of this issue causes web pages in Chrome to not load properly. Sometimes I can force the issue by taking a screenshot, and the issue occurs as well when I try and restart the computer.

I'm hoping anyone has any ideas of what's going on, or if there are any diagnostics to help me try and figure out what's causing the issue. Here is the parts list.

Thanks so much in advance!

Recommend to remove the gtx970, use the onboard iGPU to test the PC. And try the "reliability monitor tool " to see you can get the error message(s) or not.

Also use the onboard iGPU, and DDU to uninstall the nvidia GPU driver, then shut down the pc. Plug the gtx970 in, boot the PC, reinstall the GPU driver, test the PC to see what happens.
DDU https://www.guru3d.com/files_details/display_driver_uninstaller_download.html

May 19, 2020
So I've checked the reliability monitor, and the only error messages present are when my programs crash due to the freezing, so it doesn't look like there will be any help there.

I've used the onboard iGPU and DDU to uninstall the Nvidia driver and reinstall it, so hopefully I'll have some updates on the situation after I use the computer today. Thank you for the help thus far!

May 19, 2020
Recommend to remove the gtx970, use the onboard iGPU to test the PC. And try the "reliability monitor tool " to see you can get the error message(s) or not.

Also use the onboard iGPU, and DDU to uninstall the nvidia GPU driver, then shut down the pc. Plug the gtx970 in, boot the PC, reinstall the GPU driver, test the PC to see what happens.
DDU https://www.guru3d.com/files_details/display_driver_uninstaller_download.html
So after playing some games, the issue definitely still persists. Unfortunately, there's also still no entries in the reliability monitor.

May 19, 2020
So both of the executables are programs that are crashing when the computer freezes. "ldvboxheadless.exe" is a mobile emulator that I use, and "wallpaper32.exe" is Wallpaper Engine. Both of these either stutter or crash, which is what's creating the error in the reliability monitor.