Computer freezes when playing games

sebbexsr

Prominent
Feb 28, 2017
Hi! Im new to this forum so sorry if i put this thread in the wrong category.
Every time i game on my pc it crashes. Sometimes the screen freezes and plays a audio loop so i have to shut off my PC with the power button and sometimes i get a blue screen.. What is the problem with it? And im pretty new to computers so please write answers that i can understand, Thanks :)

Solution
Might be full of software conflicts, registry errors, bloatware, etc. Especially if you've allowed lots of stuff to be installed in the background. Or if your machine was a pre-built with lost of crapware pre-installed. Try this...
1) run CCleaner and do the clean and registry portions both. If it finds a lot of crap, run it again.
2) disable as much stuff running in the background when you game as possible. Look in your tray and see how many things are loading with Win.

And it is always best to list your system specs so we know what kind of PC we are dealing with.

clutchc

Titan
Ambassador
Might be full of software conflicts, registry errors, bloatware, etc. Especially if you've allowed lots of stuff to be installed in the background. Or if your machine was a pre-built with lost of crapware pre-installed. Try this...
1) run CCleaner and do the clean and registry portions both. If it finds a lot of crap, run it again.
2) disable as much stuff running in the background when you game as possible. Look in your tray and see how many things are loading with Win.

And it is always best to list your system specs so we know what kind of PC we are dealing with.

Solution