Question Computer Freezes while Gaming, sometimes sound Continues

May 15, 2021
So yesterday I Installed Assassin Creed's Syndicate, after I went to play it. After like some seconds, a Computer Freeze just happened, sounds did continue but I couldn't press any button nothing worked even tried to ctrl + alt + del. Yet nothing alt + tab didn't work too. Had to manually shutdown it by pressing the power button, then Today I played the game once again after a couple of seconds into the game Just a freeze no sound at all, nothing works. Had to hard shutdown.

I'd say Temperatures are fine. CPU 70 to 85. GPU 70 to 78. On GPU Core Clock it was like about 1700 MHz before it crashed, and CPU Memory clock was like 4000 MHz as well.
Usually the freeze happens after a couple of seconds while in the game. It freezes while playing the game.

Specs:
MSI GT62VR 7RE Dominator Pro
Intel Core I7-7700 CPU @ 2.80GHz (8 CPUs)
Memory: 16384MB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
16GB RAM
SSD: 254 GB

Any help is appreciated. And also thanks for taking time to read this.
Oh and sometimes the cursor appears then the game freezes, and the refresh circle will appear and the PC Freezes.

May 15, 2021
So, it's a laptop?
Commonly the problem you describe on a PC can be caused by the power supply, but not likely on a laptop.
You say your ram is rinning at 4000Mhz..is that overclocked? If so, have you tried disabling the overclock?
Well yes it is a laptop.
I don't think it's overclocked, and how would I disable the overclock if so?

May 15, 2021
PS. I have a battery Issue, I have to get it replaced. 0% While Charging.

Question: Would it fix this computer freezing while gaming issue or it's mainly the PSU not enough power and causing the GPU crash?

Oh and, I've had the PSU for 3 years. Maybe it de-gradate and that's the issue?