Computer freezing after a few minutes after startup

Mar 2, 2018
So I got a GPU Geforce GTX 950 2gb ddr5 strix gaming and every time i put it in my pc and start up the computer and move/type my mouse/keyboard a lot my pc freezes and i have to turn it off and turn back on.

PC Specs:
CPU: Intel core i5 6500
Ram: 16gb ddr4
Motherboard: Asus z170-a
1tb HDD
500 watt PSU by evga

everytime i put in one of my older card (AMD Radeon HD 6570) it doesnt freeze.

any idea?

Solution
well the only other thing would be the bios
BIOS
to access the bios hammer the delete key before system boots up as soon powered on
have a fresh formatted FAT32 USB stick download the bios from motherboard manufacturer only stick the bios you just downloaded on the USB stick recommend at least 2 bios's re-boot press the delete button repeatedly to get into your bios select system then update bios select usb device flash it leave it to do its thing then you should be good with your new bios
if done wrong will brick your motherboard
well the only other thing would be the bios
BIOS
to access the bios hammer the delete key before system boots up as soon powered on
have a fresh formatted FAT32 USB stick download the bios from motherboard manufacturer only stick the bios you just downloaded on the USB stick recommend at least 2 bios's re-boot press the delete button repeatedly to get into your bios select system then update bios select usb device flash it leave it to do its thing then you should be good with your new bios
if done wrong will brick your motherboard

Solution
Mar 2, 2018

Thank You soooo much. I didn't know that the bios was not updated since 2016 so thank you for helping.