computer freezing hard no blue screen or dump files

amdguy122123

Honorable
Mar 18, 2015
so over the past few days i hooked up a second monitor and everything was working fine but i noticed both monitors would occasionally go black for about half a second but i figured it was a bad connection and i tried to make sure it was secure. it didn't happen after that till i got in a game of fortnite and it is kind of hard on my GTX 1050 and it was my first time playing it with my second monitor hooked up. out of no where mid game my screens went black and nothing happened. all my sound stopped and i decided to unhook the other monitor. now the day after this incident it is freezing when i play league of legends which it is not hard on my graphics card or anything at all.
i cant seem to pinpoint this issue and my system does feature a AMD FX - 9590 and i do have my memory timing on T2 so its not that issue.

SYSTEM INFO
processor - AMD FX 9590
RAM - 16 GB (x2 8GB sticks placed every other slot) corsair vengeance
Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0 AM3+ AMD 990FX SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD
Hard Drive - : Seagate Constellation ES.2 ST33000651NS 3TB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache (refurbished)
Video card - GIGABYTE GTX 1050 2GB graphics card (the one with two fans, need that cooling)
PSU - Rosewill Valens Series 700W Gaming Power Supply, 80 PLUS Gold Certified
Edit: i have pinpointed that during a physics test on the processor it seems to do this freezing. however i'm unsure as to why.

Solution
FX - 9590 strikes again, it just takes a lot of power (220W+) for VRM on that MB to handle under stress. Try downclocking it to 4.5GHz and see what happens.